- This event has passed.
June 30, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pmFree
About this Event
In this interactive workshop, you will focus on the key components of making money in your business. Participate in an environment that will ignite your revenue growth through guided discussions and thought-provoking exercises..
- Learn why it’s imperative to get crystal clear on your revenue model
- Gain the knowledge and tools required to choose a revenue model that is both feasible and that will deliver the income and life that you want
- Gain a framework to establish your revenue source, pricing, who to serve, and number of clients you need to serve
- Build the competence & confidence to take your business to the next level, by getting in tune with your numbers (financial forecasting)
- Share, learn, and connect with other entrepreneurs
Leap Startup League Series
This series includes five workshops designed to help you learn how to move from entrepreneurial idea to execution. All workshops are held online in partnership with ICUBE & EDGE. Also in this series:
Research Tools and BMC Validation: Tuesday June 9, 6pm-8:30pm
Sales Bootcamp: Saturday June 13, 10am-4pm
Marketing 101: Tuesday June 23, 6pm-8:30pm
Pitching through Storytelling; Tuesday July 21, 6pm-8:30pm
EDGE is the place where entrepreneurship and innovation thrive at Sheridan. If you want to learn how to develop a business or social enterprise idea, EDGE has the resources to get you started.
ICUBE is a hub for idea exploration, early-stage business development, and co-working. We provide expert support, resources, and access to opportunities for entrepreneurial students and community members across all industries. Got an idea? Let’s make it!
If you require any accommodations to register or to ensure your full participation in this event, please let us know at email@example.com
Photographs and video recordings may be taken at this event. Your image may be used in printed and electronic publications for promotional and educational purposes and may be made available to the media and other third parties or published on the Internet. By registering for any of our events, you understand and acknowledge that your image may be taken and used at our discretion. If you have concerns about your image being used for these purposes, please speak to one of the organizers at the Registration Desk