Being part of the Open Program allows you to gain:
- Access to the staff, faculty and entrepreneur-in-residence for mentorship and advice
- Access to I-CUBE workshops and programs
- Free access to MaRS entrepreneur workshops
- A collaborative peer2peer environment
- Special consideration for the January 2016 ICE Program
- Have a co-founder under the age of 30
- Working on, or starting a project associated with some sort of technology (digital, health, clean tech, sensors, web apps, etc)
If you are interested, fill out this simple application form.
Note: all of our services are free and have no costs associated with being a part of the program.