- This event has passed.
Navigating the New Normal: Wellness and Productivity
April 9, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Strategies to Maintain Your Wellness & Productivity
About this Event
COVID-19 changed almost every single aspect for us on a personal and professional level. We are currently trying to adapt to a “new normal” and adopt new sets of skills and mindsets to make of them great companions that help us ensure a healthy change. Our anxiety and stress may be higher than usual and this is why we will dive into the following:
– Tips to incorporate in your daily routine to stay productive.
– Best practices to gain and work on skills you had on your checklist for the longest time.
– Creating a space of opportunity, productivity and gratitude.
– Current effective lifestyle choices.
– Diet support and herbal supplementation to help cope during these challenging times.
* Webinar starts with updated news and government announcements brought to you by Emerge Law.
Wessam Nasser (Personal Development Coach )
My name is Wessam, I am a management consultant and coach. I am in love with the art of continuous learning and improvement and want to help everyone I interact with, be the best that they can be.
Maisam Hasan (Naturopathic Doctor )
Dr. Maisam Hasan, Naturopathic Doctor is a graduate from the University of Waterloo (HBSc) and the Canadian College for Naturopathic Medicine (Doctor of Naturopathy). She uses natural treatments with her patients to help optimize their health. Some of these modalities include: diet counselling, lifestyle counselling, acupuncture, herbal and vitamin support. She sees patients in 2 clinics, in Milton and Barrie. In her spare time, she loves educating the public about holistic health and wellness through health talks at local health food stores, public speaking engagements within the community, or is learning at conferences.
Hani Al Dajani (Founder & Lawyer @Emerge Law)
Hani Al-Dajane is the Founder and Principal Lawyer at Emerge Law. Hani has concentrated on helping entrepreneurs, founders, executives, and the companies they own and operate, in all types of industries. With respect to business law in particular, Hani has worked with start-ups and small businesses at different stages of their development, including:
– business formation
– founder arrangements,
– drafting commercial agreements and employment contracts
– intellectual property protection,
– commercial leasing
– funding, and strategic alliances.