- This event has passed.
CANCELLED: Market Research
November 3 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
You will receive training in how to conduct research, a demo of the best research tools available, and guidance in finding the information needed to validate the main areas of your business.
This workshop will be most beneficial to early-stage entrepreneurs interested in learning how to conduct primary and secondary market research.
Through the session you will:
· Learn about the pros and cons of different research types
· Receive guidance in conducting primary and secondary research
· Explore the main market research tools available through the library
· Start finding key information to validate the assumptions in your business plan
· Walk away with a list of valuable resources to continue your research
About the Speaker: Catherine MacGregor is the Finance Learning Centre Liaison Librarian at the University of Toronto Mississauga. Before joining the UTM Library last year, Catherine was a Knowledge Analyst at the Ontario Securities Commission. She also has experience as a librarian at two different corporate law firms in Toronto.