171 Superior Blvd Mississauga
ON L5T 2L6
Some technical innovators work in corporations, some work as entrepreneurs. But when it comes to designing smart products, they all face product development challenges and what it takes to bring a smart product to market.
Driving Dreams: Designing Smart Products, hosted by RIC Centre and Arrow Electronics, is a six-part workshop series that brings together key industry experts in IoT, Hardware and Product Development to help tech entrepreneurs who are beginning their commercialization journey.
Join us to be surrounded by some of the top minds in IoT, artificial intelligence and big data..
Here’s what you’ll get if you attend:
- Technical hands-on training on technologies like Intel, Arrow and Digi International
- Expert advice on research, commercialization and innovation
- Answers to your toughest business and technical questions
- Valuable insights through networking with your peers and local industry experts
- 8:30am – 1:00pm Tech Workshop (includes lunch)
- 2:00pm – 4:30pm Keynote, panel and networking reception
Topics and Speakers
Can I attend just one day?
Of course! Click the date you’re interested in attending to register for that day.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.