Hey there! Looking for a job to help you gain experience in your field? ICUBE’s work study positions offer UTM students exciting, fast-paced work!
ICUBE Work-Study positions on paper:
Our jobs differ a little from other work studies: with us, you’re fully immersed into startup culture and the networking that comes with it. Six students lead the way in marketing, event planning, daily operations, and more. You’ll work collaboratively with fellow students, ICUBE & IMI staff to develop eye-catching marketing campaigns, events for 300+ people, and network with CEOs from across the country.
ICUBE Work-Study positions in practice:
- Work in ICUBE’s co-working space with 24/7 access to the Innovation Complex
- Free food (like, so much food) and swag
- Free tickets to major conferences (Mobey Day, Ontario Centres of Excellence Discovery Day with MARS Discovery District)
- Side note: Sophia The Robot was the keynote at last year’s Discovery Day, which was equal parts exciting and insane!
- Opportunities to work from home / the park / coffee shops
2018 Work-Study Roles:
- Public Relations & Events Associate
- Any good at talking to people? PR = networking, tabling, outreach. Events = event coordination with the Ops Coordinator to plan/manage/run major events
- Operations Coordinator
- Organized? Like weirdly organized? Run operations for ICUBE where you’ll oversee marketing and branding initiatives, coordinate with external stakeholders and the Institute for Management & Innovation
- Marketing & WordPress Associate
- Have a blog? In the Professional Writing Major? We need an associate to whip up blogs about all the exciting stuff we do!
- Marketing & Social Media Associate
- Witty captions? Constantly checking social media? Design/collaborate/build/modify/oversee our Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and help us revive our LinkedIn!
- Digital Information Lead
- Interested in information management? We have meetings/data/calendars that need to be managed. Know what that means? You make the schedule. For everyone.
- Design Lead
- Have an eye for those event posters you always see around campus? Come build them for us! Take your ideas from just ideas to finished product.