Are you an entrepreneur or small business owner looking for ways to harness the power of social media to build your brand?
This seminar will cover how to develop a social media strategy to build your brand, grow your client base, and optimize your marketing efforts.
Attendees will learn social media best practices, trends, tools, and techniques, including how to:
- Select the right social media channels for your business
- Optimize your profile to support your brand
- Use Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
- Develop creative ways to engage and grow your communities
- Maximize your time on social media to get the best results
Learning through examples, Laura will provide small business industry scenarios and encourage open discussion throughout the evening to create an engaging and informative evening.
This event is free, register at the link below:
Are you trying to communicate more effectively? Hoping to improve your relationships by developing your verbal communication skills?
This workshop targets topics like Orientation, Negotiation, and Building Rapport. Facilitated by Speakers University, this workshop will teach participants communication techniques to effectively connect with their audience. Learn how to communicate with confidence!
Benefits of Effective Communication
- Build Larger Networks
- Create Long-lasting Partnerships
- Establish Professionalism
- DECREASE YOUR STRESS!
This seminar provides an overview of the key considerations involved in starting a not-for-profit organization in Ontario including research, registration, operations, governance, taxation, funding opportunities.
The information provided in this seminar does not constitute advice for any specific business situation. Clients are advised to consult a professional business adviser such as a lawyer and/or an accountant for more information and advice.
Robert is a business lawyer and creative thinking facilitator whose practice focuses on supporting social innovators and entrepreneurs. Robert specializes in providing practical business and governance solutions to a wide range of organizations including not-for-profit organizations. He recharges and finds balance by walking labyrinths across the GTA.
Registration coming soon!
Are you struggling to build projections? Projections that could give you a competitive advantage? Or maybe you’re faced with analysis software programs that you can’t seem to understand. Let Humber Centre for Entrepreneurship help you!
– Building assumptions and sizes of markets
– Pricing strategy
– Analysis of marketing spend
– Building automated analysis
– And a whole lot more!
Having successfully run at Schulich for the last five (5) years, this workshop is specifically designed for ANYONE who wants to learn how to build a working business model and perform any sort of projections. It DOES NOT require an extensive knowledge of excel, finance, accounting or computer programming.
The Innovation in Action Tour will take you on a full-day bus tour, stopping at three innovative South Halton Region companies (Javelin Technologies, Urtech Manufacturing, Illuma-Drive). During these company visits, guests will tour facilities and learn more about best in class innovative practices being used right here in Halton Region. Breakfast, Lunch, Cocktails and Transportation will be provided.
Here is what to expect:
· Learn the importance of adapting your mindset towards Innovation Economy
· Visit 3 progressive and innovative companies in Halton (Javelin Technologies, Urtech Manufacturing, iLLUMA DRIVE)
· See how these companies are adapting and revolutionizing old systems using innovative thinking
· Support the local economy and connect with local businesses
· Network with CEOs and Founders
Student Ticket Price: $42.50, General Public Ticket Price is $85.00.
See Full Agenda Here
Purchase Tickets Here
Students must use their university email and the discount code POW50 to receive the discounted price.