ARE YOU AN ENTREPRENEUR OR SMALL BUSINESS OWNER LOOKING FOR WAYS TO LEVERAGE YOUR WEBSITE TO BUILD YOUR BUSINESS?
If you are a small business owner ready to design your first website or looking to optimize your current website, this seminar will offer key strategies to increase traffic and design your visitor’s experience to be both enjoyable for them and profitable for you.
Attendees will learn ways to help their website become a top performing sales, customer service, and marketing channel.
- Learn about various website platforms available to support a growing small business
- Help your website be found by your audiences when searching online (SEO)
- Capture and engage your visitors to convert them into customers
- Discover ways to track performance using Google Analytics
- Create a checklist of essential elements to be included in your website design
The presentation will include small business industry scenarios with an opportunity for questions and answers at the end of the presentation.
Register at the link below:
ARE YOU AN ENTREPRENEUR OR SMALL BUSINESS OWNER WHO WANTS TO LEARN HOW TO LEVERAGE DIGITAL MARKETING TO START OR GROW YOUR BUSINESS?
This seminar will give attendees insight to the key aspects of digital marketing. With a simple seven step process, attendees will learn how to develop an online strategy that is agile and effective in supporting entrepreneurial success in today’s fast-paced, ever-changing digital environment.
The presentation will include:
- Best practices on how to leverage digital channels (e.g. website, social media, and email marketing)
- Tips on creating great content
- Ways to monitor and measure performance
Following the presentation, the audience will have a chance to engage in a workshop session to develop a digital marketing strategy.
Registration coming soon!