Mapping the Future for Internet of Me
Let’s reposition our thinking of the Internet of Things. It’s not just an array of connected devices but IoT for Me or IoMe can play a big role in personal enablement and industrial automation.
Building on the investments and focus on advanced manufacturing with the SuperCluster, and the National Centre of Excellence in Advanced Manufacturing & Materials, expert panelists will explore:
- IoT and Mobility – Personal Movement
- IoT and Digital Health
- IoT and the Shop Floor – Cybernetic Enablement
- Future of Materials & Electronics
- Government Resources and Partnerships
ARE YOU AN ENTREPRENEUR OR SMALL BUSINESS OWNER LOOKING FOR WAYS TO LEVERAGE YOUR WEBSITE TO BUILD YOUR BUSINESS?
If you are a small business owner ready to design your first website or looking to optimize your current website, this seminar will offer key strategies to increase traffic and design your visitor’s experience to be both enjoyable for them and profitable for you.
Attendees will learn ways to help their website become a top performing sales, customer service, and marketing channel.
- Learn about various website platforms available to support a growing small business
- Help your website be found by your audiences when searching online (SEO)
- Capture and engage your visitors to convert them into customers
- Discover ways to track performance using Google Analytics
- Create a checklist of essential elements to be included in your website design
The presentation will include small business industry scenarios with an opportunity for questions and answers at the end of the presentation.
Register at the link below: