ICUBE Advisory Board Meetings
For our most engaged scale-up companies, ICUBE creates an Advisory Board composed by 3-4 mentors with industry and start-up experience.
This is how it works:
- The Advisory Board meets every quarter
- The scale-up has one hour to present its updates to the board and ask for advice and/or help
- Board members will provide feedback, advice, access to networks, technical expertise, strategic advice, etc.
- Board members and scale-ups CAN engage outside of the Advisory Board sessions for deeper discussions.
Participating scale-ups are required to present the following at least one week prior to the meeting:
- A one pager document outlining:
- An overview of your company
- Progress and updates from the last meeting (is this is your first board meeting then show your progress to date)
- A summary of the challenges ahead
- Are you looking for funding?
- Are you having issues with your sales strategies?
- Do you need introductions?
- What is next for you and your company?
- Where do you want to go and how will you get there?
Please email Ignacio Mongrell if you want to be considered to participate on the Advisory Boards.